Sunday, May 1, 2011

Marbella: [noun]- a town in Andalusia, Spain. It is situated on the Mediterranean Sea, in the province of Málaga, beneath the La Concha mountain.

This post is going to be short and sweet because I've just had an exhausting weekend seeing Prince William and Kate Middleton get married.  It was really no big deal, I go to capital double-u Weddings all the time.  Tomorrow I will write all about it but for now, Spain.

Friday, April 8th me and my lovely parents got on what we now refer to as the Wild West flight to Malaga from London.  We had a wonderful time, spending a few days one the beach, on day in a mountain town called Ronda and one day trip to Morocco.  It was very relaxing and it was awesome to swim in salty sea water with big waves.

Marbella
 Ronda

 Morocco

7 comments:

  1. Just got caught up on Dodgy. Yay for vacation and good times with my two favourite ladies Nice pics .Love the little lamb buddy and the cows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The animals were definitely a highlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm sunshine!! I remember that. It seems to be outlawed here in Ontario this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be a comedian!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are soooo lovely and beautiful! I'm so jealous of all the warm weather you experienced!!!

    PS Andrew and I probably should have warned you about Morocco... it is a crazy, crazy place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. anne hat in all its glory! r.i.p.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Caitie! And you tried to warn us, we appreciated that.

    I miss the hat so much Hannah. I really hope it has gone to a good home.

    ReplyDelete