Saturday, January 22, 2011

This has nothing to do with my trip at all


Continuing with me admitting how crazy I am, I am the grammar police of my family (I contain it for most of the rest of the world).  Thus the following video, which is a dramatic reading of someone's grammar-dysfunctional review of an internet game, is the funniest thing I've seen in a while and I would like to share it.  Also nothing too noteworthy has been going on for the past few days.  Except for this video, that is.
  


4 comments:

  1. Where do you find these things?! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha my university education is going to good use dawny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duly forwarded to the grammar police(man) of our family. I'm sure he will appreciate it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah I'm glad more grammar police get to enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete